So lately, I’ve been doing some thinking. You know, about the important things, like looking at my life and my choices and dicks and just doing some deep, deep soul-searching, probing reeeeeal far in there, thrusting into that existential void at the center of all our existences, pounding hard (very hard) into the questions of truth and meaning, shuddering in the throes of a positively ecstatic spiritual enlightenment…
As you can imagine, it’s been very stimulating.
And I think at long last I’ve seen the light. And it’s telling me, no more with this shameless Hetalia pornography! No, beginning today, I shall join the Holy Church of Mochimerica and devote myself body and soul to only holy images of mochi and lettuce.
Of course, finding my religious calling does not preclude drawing porn. Heavens, no! Indeed, I intend to draw more porn than ever, as the Church of Mochimerica very much encourages such devout pursuits - provided, of course, the subject matter is limited to mochis and lettuce. Mochis fucking lettuce, lettuce fucking mochis, hardcore lettuce bdsm, you get the picture.
After all, when our lord and savior Mochimerica poses that most profound question, “May I fuck you?” I should hope we all answer in our heart of hearts with a resounding “okey.”
WE HAVEN’T BEEN PAID YET!
Queerplatonic: a hella useful word that everyone should know.
We need this in Chicago
Chicago Warming Center Locations.
Baltimore and Chicago readers, be aware!
Not in either city? Reblog with your locations info, too.
- Baltimore: 410-433-5175 for Baltimore Area Homeless Shelters 24-Hour Hotline
- Boston: 617-534-2526 for Friends of Boston’s Homeless or dial 311
- Chicago: 311
- Detroit: 1-800-274-3583 and 1-800-343-4427 (starting on Monday at 6 a.m.)
- Kansas City, Mo.: 816-474-4599
- New York City: 311
- Milwaukee: 211
- Minneapolis: 211
- Philadelphia: 215-232-1984 for the Project HOME Homeless Outreach Hotline
- Portland: 211
- Richmond: 211
- San Francisco: 311
- Seattle: 211
- St. Louis: 314-802-5444 for the Housing Resource Center hotline (between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Mon-Friday)
- Thunder Bay, Ontario: 807-620-7678 for the SOS team (operates between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m.)
- Toronto: 311
- Washington, D.C.: 1-800-535-7252 for the Hypothermia Hotline
I think it’s really important that everyone experience this eyecatch.